Please be aware that between Friday 13 December and Friday 20 December 2019 offenders have broken into a property at Rouncil Lane, Kenilworth. Once inside the offenders carried out a very untidy search. It is not clear at this stage what, if anything, has been taken.
This is incident 317 of 20 December 2019
Householders are reminded that if you are going away for a few days to make sure you take sensible steps to protect your home and property.
- Get a neighbour to pop in and out to draw the curtains in the evening and undrawn them in the morning if you can and ask them to remove any post that’s been delivered.
- Put some lights on time clock devices so that when the evening comes lights go on in your home.
- Don’t leave vehicle keys inside the home if you are leaving your vehicles at home whilst you are away.
- If you haven’t got one think about a monitored burglar alarm.
- Consider infra-red operated security lights that come on when people approach your home.
If you think you may have seen or heard anything suspicious or have any information about this incident then please contact Warwickshire Police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111